2015 CrossFit Invitation Recap + Event Video
The video above shows the 2015 invitation recap. The event includes all participants from 2014, including 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009. They are shown in their new attire. Some of them were invited before others or they have been invited twice already. There are some men and women with different body types (obviously). A few of them are young while most of them are old. All of them are very fit.
In the video above, there is a short introduction of each participant. Then it goes into details about their background and what they did during the year. After that, the video starts showing footage from various events where they participated.
We see a man lifting weights in front of a mirror while another one does pushups in front of him. They both look like they are having fun doing these exercises together! We then see a woman doing pull ups while another one does situps.
She looks like she is enjoying herself too! A couple of other people do gymnastics moves and some people play basketball.
There are so many great things about this video! First of all, we see a bunch of people exercising together without any problems whatsoever. Second, we get to see how they look after they finish their workouts.
Finally, they all seem really happy about what they are doing and that’s awesome!
It is also a perfect video to watch after you’ve finished working out because it makes you want to go to the gym again in the near future! If you were thinking about giving up on going to the gym, then this will definitely make you change your mind. Watching these people having fun exercising will give you the motivation that you need in order to achieve your fitness goals.
Who knows, you might end up being featured in a video like this one day!
I hope you enjoyed reading this article as much as I did writing it. If you have any questions or comments or even suggestions about what I could write about in the future, feel free to voice them and I may address them in future posts. Also, if you liked this post then let me know by clicking on the “Like” button below!
Thank you for reading!
By: Moises Velasco
Sources & references used in this article:
- The CrossFit sensorium: Visuality, affect and immersive sport (L Heywood – Paragraph, 2015 – euppublishing.com)
- The Impact of Functional Fitness and the National Pro Grid League on Gender Equity (J Liu – 2015 – search.proquest.com)
- ‘Strange Borrowing’: Affective Neuroscience, Neoliberalism and the ‘Cruelly Optimistic’Gendered Bodies of CrossFit (L Heywood – Twenty-first century feminism, 2015 – Springer)
- ‘These chicks go just as hard as us!'(Un) doing gender in a Dutch CrossFit gym (S Schrijnder, N van Amsterdam… – … Review for the …, 2020 – journals.sagepub.com)
- The Perception of Benefit of Vocalization on Performance When Producing Maximum Effort (K Davis – 2015 – etd.auburn.edu)
- PATRICIA BATTERS MEXICO YE ON THE (R Lynam – 2015 – tigerprints.clemson.edu)
- Fitness, health and wellness social e-commerce platform (J Dyment – US Patent App. 14/217,211, 2015 – Google Patents)
- Reggio’s arpeggio: an autoethnographic tale of a music teacher’s explorations with Reggio Emilia (M Yanko – 2015 – open.library.ubc.ca)
- Tapering practices of elite CrossFit athletes (HJ Pritchard, JW Keogh… – International Journal of …, 2020 – journals.sagepub.com)