2015 CrossFit Regional Team Events Announced
2015 CrossFit Games Regional Team Events Announced
The 2015 CrossFit Games will feature a total of 16 teams competing in 6 events: Open, Masters, Women’s Individual (Womens division), Men’s Individual (Masters division) and Women’s Teams (Men & Women). All of these athletes are expected to perform at their best in order to win the coveted championship title.
The competition begins July 7th with the first event being the Open.
In addition to the 16 teams competing, there will be a total of 40 athletes from all over the world participating in these events. These athletes range from top level elite athletes to amateurs looking to compete for the first time.
Below is a list of all the 2015 CrossFit Games Regional Team Event Announcements:
Open – USA vs. Canada (USA)
Masters – United Kingdom vs. Russia (UKR)
Women’s Individual – Australia vs. Canada (CAN)
Men’s Individual – Poland vs. Australia (AUS)
Womens Team – Brazil vs. Canada (CAN)
Mens Team – Colombia vs. Australia (AUS)
Crossfit is one of the most popular sports in the world. It’s ever-increasing fan base never seems to decline and it continues to prove that fact year after year.
Everyone wants to be a part of the Crossfit community, either as a competitor or just as an excited spectator.
The first event in the 2015 CrossFit Games series begins on July 7th. We’ll be releasing all of the event details, including full workouts and video footage of each event, in the next few days.
Make sure to check back often to get yourself prepared for all the exciting action!
The Community loves to read about Different Views on The Future of CrossFit. My blog post details it all.
We also have a look at What Mike Burgener Had To Say About The 2013 Reebok Crossfit Games.
In addition we examine What Is The Future Of The CrossFit Games?
There’s much to learn about What Is The Next Step In Your Crossfit Journey?
Lastly, we ponder What Does This All Mean For Crossfit?
If you enjoyed these crossfit article then you may also find interesting Crossfit Vs.
Weightlifting: Which Is Better?
Thank you for reading about crossfit games 2015 winners.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Adapted surfing as a tool to promote inclusion and rising disability awareness in Portugal (JT Lopes – Journal of sport for development, 2015 – jsfd.org)
- The Parthenon, July 30, 2015 (J Gibson – 2015 – mds.marshall.edu)
- Georgia Southern’s Center for Sustainability hosts sustainable chef and author Barton Seaver (B Seaver – 2015 – digitalcommons.georgiasouthern …)
- The New Abolitionists (T Stackpole – Foreign Policy, 2015 – search.proquest.com)
- A qualitative examination of Latin American Wheelchair sport practitioners’ marketing practices (D Peers – Endurance Running, 2015 – Routledge)