5 Diet Tips to Maximize Muscle Growth
5 Diet Tips to Maximize Muscle Growth:
1) Eat More Protein – You need protein in your body to grow muscles.
Eating too much protein will cause you to lose muscle mass because it causes your body to burn up all the fat stores instead of using them for energy. You need enough calories so that you can maintain normal activity levels without any problems. If you don’t have enough calories then you won’t be able to do anything.
2) Drink Lots of Water – Drinking lots of water helps you retain water and keeps your blood pressure from dropping too low.
This will help prevent dehydration which could lead to muscle loss. Also drinking lots of water can help keep your skin hydrated which in turn will make it look younger and healthier.
3) Get Enough Vitamin C – Vitamins C and E are essential nutrients that your body needs to function properly.
Without these vitamins your body cannot produce collagen or other proteins needed for healthy bones, teeth, hair and nails. Getting enough vitamin C is very important if you want to stay young. It’s not just good for your health but it also helps with weight loss since vitamin C helps burn excess calories when eating less food than usual.
4) Take Lots of Fish Oil – EFA’s or Essential Fatty Acids are very important for proper bodily functions.
It makes up part of cell membranes and plays a roll in the secretion of hormones. Many people don’t get enough of this and it can lead to depression, obesity, cysts, acne, infertility, and cancer to name a few.
5) Get Enough Iron – Iron carries oxygen throughout your body in your blood.
Without it you could not produce energy which would make working out difficult since your body wouldn’t have the energy to do it. You need to increase iron in your diet so that you can produce more hemoglobin. This helps your red blood cells carry oxygen throughout your body.
There are other things that you can do in order to maximize muscle growth and they will be discussed here. There is a lot that goes into building muscle mass.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Effect of dietary lysine level and environmental temperature during the finishing phase on the intramuscular fat content of pork (DP Witte, M Ellis, FK McKeith… – Journal of Animal …, 2000 – academic.oup.com)
- IGF-I stimulates muscle growth by suppressing protein breakdown and expression of atrophy-related ubiquitin ligases, atrogin-1 and MuRF1 (JM Sacheck, A Ohtsuka, SC McLary… – American Journal of …, 2004 – journals.physiology.org)
- 5 Proven Strategies To Improve Sleep (BT Basics, YGTAS Back – rudymawer.com)
- GIVEAWAY| 5 Reasons Why Women NEED To Lift Weights| 12 Days of ChristMASS| Day 6 (F Loss – treadawaytraining.com)
- Quick Weight Loss–5 Scientifically Proven Methods (BT Basics, YGTAS Back – rudymawer.com)
- Lifestyle, training, diet and nutritional supplement use are all important in maximizing strength, performance and muscle mass. Dr. Di has helped Bob Sapp … (M Di Pasquale – bodybuilding.com)
- Muscle growth and development in Atlantic cod larvae (Gadus morhua L.), related to different somatic growth rates (TF Galloway, E Kjorsvik, H Kryvi – Journal of Experimental Biology, 1999 – jeb.biologists.org)
- Gain Lean Muscle–The Best Way To Grow Fast (BT Basics, YGTAS Back – rudymawer.com)