5 Reasons to Get Your Level 1 Trainer Certificate
5 Reasons to Get Your Level 1 Trainer Certificate:
1) You will get paid better than any other trainer in your city or town.
If you are not getting paid well, then you have something wrong with your business model.
2) You will learn the most from a certified instructor.
Certified instructors are always going to teach you the best way possible and they will never let their ego interfere with teaching you the material properly.
3) You will be able to work out at home without having to worry about electricity.
No need for expensive gym memberships or paying for a power outlet.
4) You will be able to train people faster and easier than anyone else.
With a certified instructor, you won’t even have to wait around before you start working out because they are going to give you the time needed so that you can get results quickly! (You’ll see! They really do!)
5) You will be able to make more money than anyone else in your area.
You might think that you don’t want to go through all the hassle of learning a new skill and then having to pay someone else to teach it, but if you are willing to put in the effort, then why would you not be able to earn more?
In this article we discuss about 5 reasons why you should get your level 1 trainer certificate.
Maybe you have been a part of Crossfit for years now. Maybe you are tired of teaching yourself. Maybe you are tired of your members not learning what they need to learn in order to be safe and most importantly, successful.
If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, you should really consider getting your level 1 trainer certificate. It may sound strange at first, but trust me, it is going to change everything. It is going to change your life in the best way possible.
Not only are you going to learn some amazing and exciting new skills, you are also going to improve upon the ones you already have!
A lot of people struggle with teaching. A lot of people struggle with learning. A lot of people struggle with a lot of things, but that is all about to change, because starting today, your life is going to get better!
You see, a lot of people who struggle with teaching, are just not taught properly themselves. It’s difficult to learn how to teach if you haven’t been taught properly yourself. This is why it is so important to take advantage of learning from a certified instructor.
They will be able to show you the basics of teaching in a way that you have never seen before! You will be able to learn from their teaching techniques and use them for yourself, to teach others!
Without proper instruction, we will never be able to learn anything new. Always remember this when you are struggling with learning something or teaching it to someone else. It is okay to not know something, but it is not okay to not try to find out how!
This is why you need to take advantage of your opportunity now and learn from a certified instructor! You won’t ever be this close to learning how to teach Crossfit properly!
We can all learn something new every single day if we just try! Don’t ever let yourself feel like you are too good to learn from a certification. We all have the ability to teach and learn at an elite level, but it is up to us to take advantage of the opportunities that we are given.
You will definitely feel more confident in front of a crowd after taking this certification. Even if you have taught a group class or two in the past and feel like you’re already pretty good at public speaking, I still guarantee that after taking this level 1 certification, you will feel a hell of a lot more confident. That’s how confident you will feel after taking this course and that is just one reason why you should take this amazing opportunity!
When you realize that this training can help save lives it really puts things into perspective.
If you found out a member of your family or someone that you knew was physically struggling and in pain, especially when working out, wouldn’t you want them to take the time to learn these skills?
Of course you would.
There are many things covered in this training that can help save lives! That’s right, it can actually help save lives! We are going to talk about many different techniques that can be used during a medical emergency.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Evaluating training programs: The four levels (D Kirkpatrick, J Kirkpatrick – 2006 – books.google.com)
- Implementing the four levels: A practical guide for effective evaluation of training programs: Easyread super large 24pt edition (DL Kirkpatrick – 2009 – books.google.com)
- Reasons for studying: Motivational orientations and study strategies (SB Nolen – Cognition and instruction, 1988 – Taylor & Francis)
- Evaluating training programs (DL Kirkpatrick – 1975 – books.google.com)
- Assessment of Training Outcomes of Nurse Readers for Diabetic Retinopathy Telescreening: Validation Study (MC Boucher, MTD Nguyen, J Qian – JMIR diabetes, 2020 – diabetes.jmir.org)
- Kirkpatrick’s levels of training criteria: Thirty years later (WHYLT FAILS)
- Short-term meditation training improves attention and self-regulation (GM Alliger, EA Janak – Personnel psychology, 1989 – Wiley Online Library)
- Difficulties that level one trainees encounter in learning Mathematics: a case study of the Windhoek vocational training centre (YY Tang, Y Ma, J Wang, Y Fan… – Proceedings of the …, 2007 – National Acad Sciences)
- The 3 Key Reasons Women Need to Pin-Point Their Regime (Training & Nutrition) (LN Malwa – 2018 – repository.unam.edu.na)