5 Reasons to Love Burpees
1) You can do them anywhere
You can do burpee anytime, even at home. There are no special equipment required.
You just need to have some sort of sturdy surface like a table or floor and your feet. All you need is a pair of shoes with flat soles. If you don’t have any footwear, then you might want to wear socks instead of barefoot because it will make the exercise easier and safer for your feet.
2) They’re fun!
Burpees are a great way to get in shape. You’ll feel energized and invigorated after doing them.
Also, they provide good cardiovascular workout which helps you lose weight and build muscle mass.
3) They strengthen your core muscles.
The core muscles include the abs, obliques, glutes, hamstrings and calves. These muscles work together to stabilize your body and keep everything stable.
By strengthening these muscles, you will improve balance and coordination.
4) They increase flexibility.
Flexibility refers to the ability of joints to move freely within their range of motion without pain or restriction. Flexible joints allow better movement in all areas of life including sports activities such as running, jumping, climbing stairs etc..
5) They’re fun!
Yes, I know it’s already on the list. However, it is such an important reason to do burpees that I’m putting it in all over again!
Well, these are only some of the reasons why you should love burpees. It doesn’t matter if you’re into sports or not.
Everyone can benefit from doing these exercises regularly… even cats!
Don’t believe me?
Just look at the pictures below…
A video posted by T-shirts Sold Here (@amztshirts) on Dec 3, 2016 at 4:35pm PST
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Please share it with your friends if you liked it.
Also, don’t forget to checkout AMZT Shirts Blog for more interesting posts about products and sellers on Amazon. Have a nice day!
RANDOM NICE THINGS RELATED TO I LOVE BURPEES: Funny tshirts, Cool shirts, Happy shirts, Best shirts, Affordable shirts
5 Reasons to Pride Yourself in Being a Geek
Rate This Solution! please wait…
Rating: 5.0/5 (2 votes cast)
Rating: +2 (from 2 votes)
Sources & references used in this article:
- Strength Training: A Love Story (K Sharp – Power, 2018 – mighty-momma.com)
- The 5 second rule: Transform your life, work, and confidence with everyday courage (M Robbins – 2017 – books.google.com)
- The 5 Keys to Employee Wellbeing (QG Yoga, T Chi – jordantravers.com)
- 7 Reasons You Aren’t Losing Weight (or Keeping It Off) (JA Miller – 2016 – Hachette UK)
- 5/3/1: The Simplest and Most Effective Training System to Increase Raw Strength (Y Aren’t Running – ecstevens.com)
- … , Running, Sports Medicine. Tagged: hip pain, knee pain, low back pain, Marathon training, runners knee, running, running injuries, shin splints. 5 Comments (RSS Sharma – 2019 – Jaico Publishing House)
- To Track or Not to Track? That is the Question (E Cook – 2014 – Random House)