5 Things Keeping Most CrossFit Athletes From Getting Better
5 Things Keeping Most CrossFit Athletes from Getting Better:
1) You have to pay $50/year for boxlife magazine.
2) You are not allowed to do any kind of training without boxlife magazine.
3) Boxlife magazine does not provide enough information about how to improve your performance.
They only focus on the basics like nutrition, supplementation, etc…
4) Boxlife magazine is too expensive.
5) You cannot get good results with boxlife magazine.
If you want to get better at Crossfit, then you need to understand these things. If you don’t, then you will never improve.
And if you do get better, it’s going to take forever because it takes time and money. So here are some tips on getting better at Crossfit:
1) Get a membership with boxlife magazine!
(And maybe even subscribe!)
2) Read the articles carefully before reading them.
3) Try the tips provided in them.
4) Do not attempt any of these tips without the supervision of a professional!
5) Try to take as many lessons as you can and as soon as you can!
6) Make sure you understand everything that’s going on and ask questions if you don’t.
7) Take breaks from your training to recover properly.
(Most people overlook this step, which is why it’s so important! )
By following these tips, you should be able to get better at Crossfit and most importantly, keep yourself safe from getting injured! If any of these steps seem too complicated for you or you just don’t understand them at all, don’t hesitate to contact your nearest boxlife magazine coach.
I’m sure they will be able to help you out.
Thanks for reading!
Samuel J. Briggs
Sources & references used in this article:
- Using sport education to implement a CrossFit unit (BA Sibley – Journal of Physical Education …, 2012 – shapeamerica.tandfonline.com)
- CrossFit: Remember What You Have Learned; Apply What You Know. (N Mullins – Journal of Exercise Physiology Online, 2015 – researchgate.net)
- A CrossFit Startup Guide: Part 2 (T Widman – CrossFit Journal, 2009 – library.crossfit.com)