5 Workouts for a Stronger Grip
5 Workout for a Stronger Grip:
1) Deadlift – The most popular exercise among bodybuilders.
It is one of the best exercises for building muscle mass and it strengthens your grip too. You need to perform this exercise with proper form to build up the strength of your hands. You will feel stronger after performing this exercise regularly.
2) Chin Up – This is another great exercise for strengthening your grip.
You can do chin ups with dumbbells or barbells. There are different types of chin ups like front lever, decline, rope climb etc. All these variations strengthen your grip muscles too.
3) Barbell Curl – This is another good exercise for strengthening your fingers and forearms.
You can perform barbell curl with dumbbells or barbells. It is a very effective exercise for developing finger strength and forearm development.
4) Dumbell Press – This is another excellent exercise for strengthening your forearms.
You can do dumbells press with dumbbells or barbells. This exercise helps you develop forearm power and wrist flexibility too.
5) Bent Over Row – This is another good exercise for strengthening your biceps and tricep muscles.
You can perform bent over row with dumbbells or barbells. This exercise is an essential part of many arm workouts. It helps you develop strength and power in your arms.
These are the five best exercises for strengthening your grip. You can perform these exercises at home or in any fitness center. There are many other exercises also available for strengthening your grip.
Do you know any other good exercise?
Feel free to mention it in the comment section below.
You may also like:
6 Powerful Exercises To Get Stronger Grip!
6 Tips To Improve Your Grip Strength!
10 Best Grip Strength Exercises Without Equipment
5 Grip Training Tips For Weightlifters!
Two Effective Ways To Build Up Your Grip Strength!
5 Grip Strength Exercises For Weightlifters!
10 Best Grip Strength Exercises For Men – Deadlift, Chin Up And More!
Sources & references used in this article:
- Why Grip Strength Matters—and 10 Ways to Build It (M Sisson – marksdailyapple.com)
- Exercise grip for attachment to handlebars (BBPM Grip, BIBP Medium-Grip, SBM Press)
- Adding volume to your workouts can help you build strength and size, but more volume usually adds time to your workout. Use these 5 proven techniques to get bigger … (RO Armbrust – US Patent 5,797,165, 1998 – Google Patents)