8 Reasons Why You Aren’t Getting Stronger
8 Reasons Why You Aren’t Getting Stronger:
1) Your Body Type Is Too Thin To Get Stronger.
You are too thin to get strong. You have no muscle mass and your body fat percentage is too low. If you want to get strong, you need to build up your muscles mass first before trying any other kind of exercise like weight training or cardio exercises.
Your body type is too skinny to do it!
2) You Are Not Training Enough Or Properly And That’s Causing Your Weakness.
Your diet is wrong and you are not doing enough exercises regularly. You don’t train properly because you are not eating right or you are doing some exercises but neglecting others which will make your strength loss worse.
3) You Don’t Have A Good Diet Or Exercise Plan.
You don’t eat right and you don’t do proper exercise routine. You are not following a good diet plan or you are doing some things incorrectly which will cause your strength loss. Your lack of nutrition and poor exercise habits are causing your weakness.
4) You Are Doing Too Much Aerobics And Not Enough Strength Training.
You are not eating enough food, or just don’t have enough protein and calories per day. You are also doing too much cardio exercises and not enough strength training. More mitochondria in your muscles cells need more energy to function well so you need to eat properly, a lot!
5) You Have A Hormone Imbalance.
Testosterone is very important when it comes to gaining muscle mass and strength. You can’t get stronger without it, so if you are extremely lacking in that, your strength will decline over time.
6) Your Muscles Are In A State Of Detraining.
Your body has gotten used to a certain level of exercise and it does not see the need to adapt any more than that. When this happens, muscles get lazy.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Lifeskills: 8 simple ways to build stronger relationships, communicate more clearly, and improve your health (R Williams, V Williams – 2010 – books.google.com)
- Talent management in the 21st century: Help your company find, develop, and keep its strongest workers (J McGonigal – 2015 – Penguin)
- Which women aren’t getting mammograms and why?(United States) (C McCauley, M Wakefield – The Journal for Quality and …, 2006 – search.proquest.com)
- ‘Clinics aren’t meant for men’: sexual health care access and seeking behaviours among men in Gauteng province, South Africa (HI Meissner, N Breen, ML Taubman, SW Vernon… – Cancer Causes & …, 2007 – Springer)
- The origins of intelligence in children (JS Leichliter, G Paz-Bailey, AL Friedman… – SAHARA-J: Journal of …, 2011 – ajol.info)
- Fostering children’s mathematical power: An investigative approach to K-8 mathematics instruction (J Piaget, M Cook – 1952 – bxscience.edu)