About Time Protein Pancake Mix Giveaway
About Time Protein Pancake Mix Giveaway!
1. What is About Time Protein Pancake Mix? Pancakes are one of the most popular breakfast foods around the world.
They’re delicious and easy to make at home or take out. However, they tend to have high fat content which makes them bad for your health. There are many different types of pancake mixes available on the market today.
Some of these may contain eggs, dairy products, sugar and other unhealthy ingredients. You might want to avoid those kinds of pancake mixes if you’re trying to lose weight or keep it off.
2. How To Choose A Good Pancake Mix? There are several factors that go into choosing a good pancake mix.
These include price, taste, nutritional value and variety. Price is usually determined by how much it costs per serving size. Taste is based on what kind of flavor you like in your pancakes.
Nutritional value refers to the amount of calories, carbohydrates and proteins in each serving size. Variety refers to the number of flavors and types of ingredients used in making a particular type of pancake mix.
3. What Makes About Time Protein Pancake Mix Different? About Time Protein Pancake mix is perfect for anyone who wants to cut down on fat and make a pancake that tastes good but is also low in carbohydrates.
This mix uses protein as the main ingredient rather than traditional flour and milk solids. This makes it easier for your body to break down. The main benefit of this mix is that it has only 5 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber per serving.
This mix will give you energy without the crash that other mixes may cause. Each serving has 24 grams of protein which helps keep your muscles growing and your energy at an all time high.
4. How Does This Protein Pancake Mix Taste? You may be wondering how a pancake made with fiber, protein, and no carbohydrates can taste good.
Well this mix tastes as good as any traditional pancake you make at home. The contents are simple to make. Just add an egg, some water and some butter (optional) and you’re all set.
It even comes with a measuring spoon so you don’t have to worry about putting in too much of any one ingredient. The taste and texture of the pancakes are just like the ones your mother used to make, if your mother was a nutritionist of course. The mix also comes in a large container, making it last for several weeks or even a few months depending on how many people you have eating with you.
5. What Are The Ingredients In This Protein Pancake Mix? The ingredients of this mix are all natural and easy to understand.
Whole grain brown rice, soy protein isolate, wheat gluten, leavening (baking soda and powder), corn starch, salt, cellulose, artificial flavor. That’s it. Nothing you can’t pronounce.
6. How To Get A Discount On Your Purchase? When you buy your own container of About Time Protein Pancake mix you can get up to 25% off the original price.
This discount will be applied automatically at the check out. All you need to do is click on the link below to get a special coupon code for your discount.
7. How Else Can I Save Money? When you order anything from this website you can also avail of our subscription service.
This will allow you to get anything from this website at a heavily discounted price. All you have to do is sign up and select the items you want delivered monthly, bimonthly, every three months or at whatever schedule you desire.
8. How Is The Shipping? We at About Time try to keep our shipping as cheap as possible.
We ship all items as close to your address as we can. This not only saves you money but it allows us to give you free shipping on all orders over $50.00.
Your order will be shipped out within 24 hours of it being placed and it will usually arrive within a week, sometimes even sooner. We will send you a tracking number when we ship it out to let you know when to expect it.
So try our About Time Protein Pancake mix today. You won’t be disappointed.
*If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Making Breakfast Count (J Anderson – thesupp.com)
- Tag Archives: Eating Through Time (J Goldberg – nyamcenterforhistory.org)
- Amino Acids, Muscle Building Protein (MS Cart, D Real, GH Gamma, I Energy, EB Fat… – bodybuildingsupplements.com)
- Diabetic Cookbook for Two: 125 Perfectly Portioned, Heart-Healthy, Low-Carb Recipes (RD Jennifer Koslo – 2015 – books.google.com)
- Bee time: Lessons from the hive (ML Winston – 2014 – books.google.com)
- The Herbal Kitchen: 50 Easy-to-Find Herbs and Over 250 Recipes to Bring Lasting Health to You and Your Family (K McBride – 2010 – books.google.com)
- The Herbal Kitchen: Bring Lasting Health to You and Your Family with 50 Easy-To-Find Common Herbs and Over 250 Recipes (K McBride – 2019 – books.google.com)
- The Old-fashioned Dutch Oven Cookbook: Complete with Authentic Sourdough Baking, Smoking Fish and Game, Making Jerky, Pemmican, and Other Lost … (D Holm – 1969 – books.google.com)