Benefits of the EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute) Workout
EMOM Workout: Every Minute on the Minute
The EMOM (every minute on the minute) workout is one of the most effective ways to lose weight. The reason why it works so well is because it consists of 30 minutes of exercise performed at least 3 times per week. These exercises are done while seated or lying down. The goal of the routine is to burn calories and increase your metabolism.
Benefits of the EMOM Workout:
It’s easy to do – You don’t need any equipment and you can perform it anywhere without being embarrassed! It burns calories – It will definitely help you lose weight! If you’re not eating enough, then this routine will help you reach your goals faster! It’s fun – You’ll get motivated to start exercising regularly. It helps with stress relief – Exercise releases endorphins which reduce stress and improve mood.
How To Do The EMOM Workout:
You have to decide how much time you want to spend doing each exercise. Each exercise takes between 10-15 minutes, but it depends on your fitness level and personal preference. For example, if you’re newbie then you might only do 5 minutes of each exercise. If you’re more experienced then you can do 15 minutes or even more. The number of exercises is 3, but again this depends on your preferences.
Here is a list of the exercises you can try:
These exercises can be done at home or at the gym. You should also take a break between each exercise and try to listen to music or podcasts. This is a great way to spend 30 minutes of your day!
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
Don’t overdo it – You don’t want to hurt yourself, so make sure to listen to your body. Start with an easier exercise and slowly progress. Rest – You might be tempted to ignore rest periods, but you should really listen to your body. If you need rest, then take it! Progress slowly – This is not a race and you shouldn’t push yourself too hard.
Do less repetitions at first and add more when you feel comfortable. If you’re stuck, then read our guides on how to get “XLR8” to help you increase your stamina.
This routine is also an excellent way to warm up your muscles before a workout. It’s a perfect routine for people who don’t have much time to work out or are intimidated by fitness centers.
You can add more exercises to the list, but make sure that they’re less difficult and won’t tire you out.
Now, you can do this routine on your own, but it’s better to do it with a group of people. You’ll have more fun and it will encourage you to come back for more. Just find two or three friends who are interested in fitness and start doing this routine at home or at the local park.
Make sure to track your progress and write everything down. This is the only way to know for sure if your plan is working or not. Be consistent, stay motivated, and have fun!
We’ve helped thousands of people to achieve their goals, why don’t you join our tribe of fit and healthy individuals?
Let us know how we can help you!
You should also check our guide on How To Gain Weight For Skinny Guys (And Get A Six Pack)
“They say you only grow as a person when you face adversity. Well, I’ve been facing nothing but adversity since the day I was born. It’s about time things went my way for once.”
Sources & references used in this article:
- Evaluation of a CrossFit® Session on Post-Exercise Blood Pressure. (TS Prado Dantas, FJ Aidar, RF de Souza… – Journal of Exercise …, 2018 – researchgate.net)
- Evaluation of a CrossFit® Session on Post-Exercise Blood Pressure (…, L Dalleck, E Goulet, R Gotshall, A Hutchison… – Journal of Exercise …, 2018 – asep.org)
- Perceived exercise barriers, enablers, and benefits among exercising and nonexercising adults with arthritis: results from a qualitative study (S Wilcox, C Der Ananian, J Abbott… – Arthritis Care & …, 2006 – Wiley Online Library)
- HIIT & LISS (C Mawer – members.rudymawer.com)
- Loihi: A neuromorphic manycore processor with on-chip learning (…, P Joshi, N Imam, S Jain, Y Liao, CK Lin, A Lines… – IEEE Micro, 2018 – ieeexplore.ieee.org)
- Mobile multicast (MoM) protocol: multicast support for mobile hosts (TG Harrison, CL Williamson, WL Mackrell… – Proceedings of the 3rd …, 1997 – dl.acm.org)
- Including parent training in the early childhood special education curriculum for children with autism spectrum disorders (B Ingersoll, A Dvortcsak – Topics in Early Childhood Special …, 2006 – journals.sagepub.com)
- Risk stratification algorithm for management of patients with metal-on-metal hip arthroplasty: consensus statement of the American Association of Hip and Knee … (YM Kwon, AV Lombardi, JJ Jacobs, TK Fehring… – JBJS, 2014 – journals.lww.com)