BoxLife Fitness Training #122
BoxLife Fitness Training #122: Gym Next Flex Timer Manual
The BoxLife Fitness Training #122 is a new fitness center located in the city of Miami, Florida. The gym opened its doors on June 30th, 2012.
The owner of the gym is Chris Kesey (born December 31st, 1959). His wife Marla Kesey (born May 17th, 1962) is also involved with the business side of things. They are both members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
The gym offers a variety of classes such as CrossFit, Bodyweight Workouts, Yoga, Pilates and much more. You will find many different types of machines which can be used for various exercises.
There is also a large cardio area where you can do aerobic or resistance training exercises. The facility includes several exercise rooms and weight room areas. The equipment consists of free weights, machines and other pieces of equipment.
In addition to all these facilities, there is a full-time personal trainer at the gym. She works out three times per week and spends her time working with clients who have been referred by their doctors or health care professionals.
What’s great about this gym is that it has a huge outdoor space which can accommodate groups to train together in the summer months and individuals during the winter months. There is a cafeteria on the premises where you can purchase all your favorite foods and drinks.
Finally, there is a therapist who works at the gym and is available to work on any injuries that might occur while you are training.
This gym is perfect for individuals of all skill levels. There are beginner classes which cater to people in poorer health.
If you are already in good shape, however, you can participate in mixed classes which blend both beginner and advanced exercises together.
Sources & references used in this article:
- Life-extension in a research reactor: calculation of the neutron-induced ageing of the core-box, grid-plate and beryllium reflector (J Itzler – 2015 – Hachette UK)
- Neural capital and life span evolution among primates and humans (SP Tolo – 2019 – repository.nwu.ac.za)
- The evolution of diet, brain and life history among primates and humans (HS Kaplan, T Mueller, S Gangestad, JB Lancaster – Brain and longevity, 2003 – Springer)
- SHOP BY FLAVOR (H Kaplan, S Gangestad, M Gurven… – Guts and brains: An …, 2007 – library.oapen.org)
- A new organization of time over working life–Results from a European Foundation research project of the same name (S Brust, D Corner – tryabouttime.com)