Class Sizes: How Big is too Big
Class Size in College: What’s Wrong With Too Many People?
The Problem with Large Class Sizes in K-12 Schools
What are the Problems with Large Class Sizes in Public School?
How Much Does a Small Class Size Really Cost?
Is There Any Benefit from Having More Students in Your Classroom?
Why Do Some States Have Lower Class Size Limits Than Others?
Are there any Benefits of Increasing the Number of Students in a Classroom?
What is the Ideal Student-Teacher Ratio?
How Will a Large Class Size Affect My Child’s Education?
What is the Average Class Size in Public K-12 Schools in the U.S.?
How to Reduce Large Class Sizes in Your Child’s School?
Should I Go Into Teaching if I Want to Avoid Large Class Sizes?
Should I Homeschool My Child If I’m Concerned About Large Class Sizes?
How Large Are Classrooms in Other Countries?
Should I Be Concerned About Class Sizes If I Send My Child to Public School?
Classroom Composition and the Impact on Learning: The Downsides of Smaller Classes
What is the Best Class Size for Our Children?
Is There an Optimal Class Size for a Teacher to Deliver Effective Instruction?
Should I Be Concerned About Large Class Sizes If I Send My Child to Private School?
Is it Better to Have a Larger Class Size with a Younger Teacher or a Shorter Day or the Opposite?
What is the Excuse for Large Class Sizes?
Does Having Fewer Students per Teacher Always Mean More Money Is Allocated Per Pupil?
Should I Worry About Large Class Sizes If I Send My Child to Homeschooling Option?
What is the Ideal Number of Students in a Class?
Should I Be Concerned About Large Class Sizes If My Child Is Homeschooled?
Are We Expecting Too Much from Teachers and Schools?
What are the Problems with Large Class Sizes in College?
Can Smaller Classes Always Lead to Better Learning?
Sources & references used in this article:
- Class Size and Student Success: Comparing the Results of Five Elementary Schools Using Small Class Sizes. (JF Haenn – 2002 – ERIC)
- Scaling record linkage to non-uniform distributed class sizes (S Rendle, L Schmidt-Thieme – … on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, 2008 – Springer)
- A classification procedure for highly imbalanced class sizes (E Byon, AK Shrivastava, Y Ding – IIE Transactions, 2010 – Taylor & Francis)
- Class sizes and teacher workload: teachers’ views. (J Atkins – Education review, 2003 – search.ebscohost.com)
- Does class size matter? (RG Ehrenberg, DJ Brewer, A Gamoran, JD Willms – Scientific American, 2001 – JSTOR)
- The issue of class size for young children in schools: what can we learn from research? (P Blatchford, P Mortimore – Oxford review of education, 1994 – Taylor & Francis)