RECAP: The 2019 Wodapalooza CrossFit Festival
The following are the most important standards of wodapalooza. These are the rules that all competitors must follow when competing at wodapalooza. All participants must abide by these standards or they will not advance to the next round.
If you do not comply with these standards, your spot in the competition may be forfeited and you could lose your chance to compete at any time during the event!
1. No drugs or illegal substances are allowed.
2. You cannot injure yourself in any way while participating in wodapalooza events.
Any athlete found violating this rule will be disqualified from the event and banned from future events.
3. You must be physically fit to participate in wodapalooza events.
4. Your participation in wodapalooza events is at your own risk.
The organizers and sponsors assume no responsibility for injuries sustained during any activity involving contact sports such as wrestling, martial arts, boxing, soccer, football etc..
5. No alcohol or illegal drugs are allowed either at the venue or within 100 feet of it.
6. All food and drink is prohibited in the competition area unless provided by wodapalooza staff.
7. You must be 16 or over to compete at wodapalooza.
8. You must be over 18 to compete in certain events including but not limited to the ones that involve blood, weapons, alcohol, and sexual activity.
9. All personal belongings, bags, and storage devices are subject to search.
You cannot bring in any food or drinks (except water in a factory sealed container).
10. Your behavior should be respectful at all times.Participants who aggressively shout profanities and make disrespectful gestures at the crowd may be disqualified.
11. You must sign a liability waiver before you can participate in any activity.
12. You are responsible for your own medical expenses during the competition. The wodapalooza organization will not accept any responsibility for your health during or after the competition.
13. You agree to all of the above rules and will honor them.
14. You cannot be a current professional athlete in any sport (with the exception of CrossFit Games competitors in specific events). If you are a professional athlete, you agree to identify yourself as one and you may not compete against non-professionals.
Sources & references used in this article: